Friday 27 November 2015

I'm Sorry

I'm sorry for loving you to much.
For missing you.

I'm sorry for want to see your photo everyday.


For always thinking about you before going to sleep.
For feeling upset if I don't have a news about you.
For wanting to be by your side.

I'm sorry for wanting to make you happy.



For wanting you to be part of my life.
For trying to make you smile.

I'm sorry for bothering you.


For dreaming about you everyday.

I'm sorry for replying back as quick as possible.


I'm sorry for getting mad, jealous, sad ...
I'm sorry for being just a simple game.
I'm sorry for thinking that YOU LOVED ME.
For annoying you with my messages and calls.
I'm sorry for caring about you.

I'm just...

Sorry for every single mistake I made.


Good Bye~ :')


#WTH

No comments:

Post a Comment